X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JobFunctionalTests

I am trying to understand the flow in the JobFuncaitonalTests.java.As it is extending AbstractValidatingBatchLauncherTests and that extending AbstractBatchLauncherTests,I am not able to understand which methods it's calling and in which order.If I want to schedule a batch job through windows scheduler then I need to create a .bat file that calls JobFuncationalTests or something similar to that but as it is running through JUnit I didn't know how to call that junit through command prompt.

The unit tests are there for convenience when running the tests. There is a separate class for running for the command line. In Milestone 3 it's call BatchCommandLineJobLauncher. In Milestone 4 it was renamed to CommandLineJobRunner. However, keep in mind that these are very generic, and there are no garuntees they will fulfill all your needs. It's entirely possible that the best option will be to create your own bootstrap class, that works with the JobLauncher interface to launch jobs.

Comment

JobFunctionalTests

I am struggling to write a bootstrap class that works with the JobLauncher interface to launch jobs.Can anyone please help me.
      Last edited by arunaalluri; Jan 24th, 2008, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Have you looked at the BatchCommandLineJobLauncher? It may not fit your exact requirements, but it should serve as a good example.

Comment

JobFuncationalTests

Thanks for the answers.I am able to write my own class to test and it is working.

Comment

Working...
          X