Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch job + JMS

Hello,
    Can someone provide an example or sample on Batch job triggering with JMS.

Can you please define what you mean by 'triggering with JMS'. Do you mean, sending a JMS message with information about a batch job, that will be used by the message consumer to launch a batch job? Or do you mean using JMS during item processing?

Comment

Case 1 :I meant sending a JMS message with information about a batch job i.e. job name and path to particular queue or topic which could be used by the message consumer or intended listener to launch a batch job.

Case 2 :In future also the time parameter along with the other information(i.e. schuduled timing).

Comment

Launching a batch job from a message listened should be exactly the same as your other thread about launching from a servlet, you create a job identifier, and pass it to the JobLauncher interface, only in this case you're getting the information to create the identifier from a message.

Comment

Do I have to create the J2EE application with the Message driven beans for the JMS module or there is a feature available in Spring. If yes, can I get an example for the JMS in spring

Comment

There's actually a separate forum for JMS:

http://forum.springframework.org/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Comment

Thanks lucasward for the link. It may prove fruitful in future.

But right now I am looking for an example or a sample code on JMS in spring. Can you suggests a location or URL where I can find a sample code.

Comment

http://static.springframework.org/sp...rence/jms.html

Comment

Working...
                X