X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitoring Capabilities?

I have not found much documentation relating to the monitoring capabilities for the Spring Batch framework. When are the/Will there be Spring Batch monitoring capabilities slated to be included in the next release?

If there are no plans yet, should Jira be the right mechanism for this feature request?

My assumption is that what this would entail having the batch framework expose a JMX bean that indicates: what jobs are currently running, the scheduled time of the next job, among other information points. A similar JMX bean would also be needed to allow system administrators to reschedule and/or cancel jobs. Are there any such plans?
    Last edited by Kyllerss; Dec 27th, 2007, 01:53 PM. Reason: Clarification of question...

Seems as if something has already been implemented:

http://jira.springframework.org/browse/BATCH-9

Not sure if it allows an administrator to reschedule jobs, but I will post more once I get the time to peel through the code.

Comment

There is already an interface for exposing job statistics as a JMXBean. If you have the sourced downloaded, there is a .launch file called 'JMXRemote', that will launch an example.

Comment

Working...
      X