Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the code be public?

Hello batch team,
    this project is very useful for me, and I want to know when will the code be public? I want to be the first trier
    Last edited by jgeeks; Jun 1st, 2007, 05:03 AM.

This project seems to have a lot of potential, an many people are interested in some kind of guesstimate...
    Can we have some preliminary dates, the logic implies that some release will happen near Spring 1 at the end of this month ?

Comment

Does you mean the end of this month?
      we expected the first release very much

Comment

SpringOne is happening this week (even better!), and I guess we can expect that kind of news...
        Otherwise, you can subscribe to the mailing list which will keep you informed :

http://lists.interface21.com/listman...batch-announce

:-)

Comment

OK, this might not be announced at SpringOne after all (which is happening right now)....

http://blog.generationjava.com/rolle...-still-waiting

Comment

I'm not sure which "consulting" company you were talking about there, but please don't read anything into the slow process. We are still forging ahead with our development efforts, and working towards an imminent publication of the source code, followed shortly by a 1.0-m2 release. We hope that the results of our efforts will be worth the wait, and we anticipate some really good feedback from the community on this Forum. The SpringOne presentation was very well attended, and there is definitely a buzz about Spring Batch, and I for one am feeling pretty good about it right now.

Comment

Sorry Dave...didnt mean to antognize....was just quoting someone from the links.....am as pumped up as everyone about this framework...just wonder when it wud be available....

Thanks....Vijay

Comment

Hi,

our firm is also very interested in using Spring-Batch. Because our deadlines we would like to know at least some rough estimate when will the code be available (in a mont, this year, in a year, etc.).

Comment

Ever since we announced the product the date for releaseing code has been "next week". It is still "next week". I hope it really is this time.

Comment

so good message, waiting for "next week"

Comment

Release date

Any release date set for this week?

Comment

I think things are going pretty well, but one of us is on vacation (Scott). Last time I heard he said we "might be ready" on Friday, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                        X