Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set sort order in batch-admin jobs view

Hi all,
    Is it possible to set the sort order for the jobs in the batch-admin jobs view?
    I'm on spring-batch 2.1.9 and batch-admin 1.2.1.

br Svante

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to set or pass the sort for the lists that are displayed. However, that's a good idea and contributions are encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by mminella View Post
      Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to set or pass the sort for the lists that are displayed. However, that's a good idea and contributions are encouraged.
      Hi, What is the default sorting logic? It does not seem to be the order of jobs in the config files.

Comment

We actually don't sort the entire collection. The jobs that are in the jobRepository are sorted by name, but they are added after the ones that are currently available within the current context (via a JobLocator) and those are not sorted in any way. This is definitely a reasonable request. Please create a Jira issue to track adding it.

Comment

Originally posted by mminella View Post
          We actually don't sort the entire collection. The jobs that are in the jobRepository are sorted by name, but they are added after the ones that are currently available within the current context (via a JobLocator) and those are not sorted in any way. This is definitely a reasonable request. Please create a Jira issue to track adding it.
          Thanks. Can I make the changes myself? This feature is needed very much as our project is in testing phase and the test team, which includes business guys are involved. We have a big list of jobs which keep changing positions everyday as we code.

Comment

Working...
          X