X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Set Up in Spring Source Tool Suite 2.9.2

I am getting following exception while setting spring batach admin set up. I am using Tomcat 6.0.36.
    Please help me.

INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
    Nov 22, 2012 3:49:51 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
    SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefres hableApplicationContext.createBeanFactory(Abstract RefreshableApplicationContext.java:194)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefres hableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(Abstrac tRefreshableApplicationContext.java:127)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplic ationContext.java:467)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:397)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.crea teWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:276)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.init WebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:197)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java: 47)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerS tart(StandardContext.java:4206)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(Sta ndardContext.java:4705)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(Conta inerBase.java:1057)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(Standa rdHost.java:840)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(Conta inerBase.java:1057)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(Stan dardEngine.java:463)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(Sta ndardService.java:525)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(Stan dardServer.java:754)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalin a.java:595)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:613)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootst rap.java:289)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstr ap.java:414)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.<clinit>(DefaultListableBeanFac tory.java:104)
    ... 22 more

To start, can we see the web.xml and any context.xml files you've created?

Comment

spring batch

Originally posted by mminella View Post
      To start, can we see the web.xml and any context.xml files you've created?

Thanks for your reply. I got this issue fixed. The problem I was facing was my server was not able to read the maven downlaoded jars. So I had to explicitly added these jars(around 20 jars) in classpath (User Libraries) of my server.

Please suggest is there any other alternative way make these jars available to server. Setting of classpath was not working(via environment variables or command prompt.)

Comment

Working...
      X