Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Batch:How to monitor currently running jobs & show progress on jsp page Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Batch:How to monitor currently running jobs & show progress on jsp page

I want to know how to monitor status of my currently running batch jobs.My jobs are basically processing folder with some default steps so I want to show progress to the user step by step .I am using Tasklets and DB Job Repository.Explaining with some example code for achieving this will be more helpful.
    Thank you.

Take a look at the Spring Batch Admin project. It is a web application that provides what you are describing. That web application can be embedded into yours to be able to extend and customize as you see fit.

Comment

How to integrate it with my existing Spring MVC webapp.I will be grateful if you could provid me some detail.

Comment

We still need to add the process for embedding it into the documentation, but once you've added the Spring Batch Admin jars to your web app, you can follow the process in this forum post: http://forum.springsource.org/showth...408#post351408

Comment

One more small question ....Can I customize the view of Spring Batch Admin ...?

Comment

Go for it...there's nothing stopping you

Comment

Working...
            X