Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you implement this scenario by using spring-batch?

Hello

I'm using this environment:
    • spring 3.1.1
    • myBatis 3.1.1
    • spring-myBatis 1.1.1
    • spring-batch 2.1.9

I state that I'm newbie in spring-batch so I'ld like to have a comparision with you experts about how you'ld implement my own scenario by using spring-batch
    I have a scheduled job to do every week; my job steps are:
    1. in the first step is execute a query in order to retrieve user ids. This API is provided by another partner in the project and virtually I may have all the customer registered in my application (also 2 million of ids..I know it's incredible but...they don't want to change the API by adding some filters so I can do nothing)
    2. in the second step I need to cicle the recovered List<Long> if ids and id by id I need to do some query on a DB I don't know by using some API provided by another partner in order to create some matrices (by using commons math);
    3. in the third step the created matrices need to be saved on a graph db
    4. in the fourth step i need to query on the created graph and then to do some calculation

Note that involved data can be very huge (I may have to handle millions of records and I have no chance to change provided queries except the ones I use after I store data in the graph DB)
    In the showed scenario (I hope I was clear enough)....how would you implement it by using spring-batch?

Thank you for the support
    Cheers,
    Angelo
Working...
X