X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Batch Admin : help in changin Job.ftl page

I am facing an issue in Spring Batch Admin. Immediately after launching my job, the history of executed jobs jobs appears with its details in job screen including the details latest job launched.
    The problem is status of latest job launched appears as started and remains stuck, it does not get changed to COMPLETED.
    Please see the snapshot for details. In screen shot : JOB id with 1841 was launched whose entry appears in the list but its status appears as STARTED only and doest not get changed completed event though the STATUS in spring batch tables is changed to Completed.
    However when u`ll navigate to some other page and come back on this screen, you will find the status as completed. I tried to clear cache of my browser but it did not fix the issue.
    I am a bit new to FTL pages which is used in Spring Batch Admin. Please tell me how to fix this.
    Code snipper for this row : <#if jobInstanceInfo.lastJobExecution??>
    <#assign execution_url><@spring.url relativeUrl="${servletPath}/jobs/executions/${jobInstanceInfo.lastJobExecution.id?c}"/></#assign>
    <!--<td><a href="${execution_url}">${jobInstanceInfo.lastJobE xecution.status}</a></td> -->
    Attachment <td>${jobInstanceInfo.lastJobExecution.status}</td>
    <#else>
    <td>?</td>
    </#if>
    Attached Files
Working...
X