Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed updating in Spring Batch JMX beans.

Hi everyone,

I am using Spring Batch and exposing some of the MBeans using the following code:

Code:
        <!-- registry and serverConnector are used for connecting from a remote machine -->
        <bean id="registry" class="org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiRegistryFactoryBean">
            <property name="port" value="${jmx.port}" />
        </bean>

<bean id="serverConnector" class="org.springframework.jmx.support.ConnectorServerFactoryBean">
            <property name="objectName" value="connector:name=rmi" />
            <property name="serviceUrl" value="service:jmx:rmi://${jmx.host}/jndi/rmi://${jmx.host}:${jmx.port}/jmxrmi" />
            <property name="threaded" value="true" />
        </bean>

<context:mbean-server id="mbeanServer" />
        <context:mbean-export default-domain="spring.application" server="mbeanServer"/>
    As you can see in the attached screen shot, I can see my job execution, however I found an issue, namely from time to time the attribute values aren't properly updated, namely the LatestStatus, LatestStartTime, JobRunning, LatestStepName, ..., only one that is Always updated is ExecutionCount.

The strange thing is that it isn't updating maybe for several hours, but then I notice that the attribute values are up to date (for some new executing job). I have been watching this behaviour for the last 3 days and it is consistent.

Do you know whether I am missing some configuration, or I need to specify some polling period for the values to be updated quickly?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
    David Gevorkyan

Attachment
    Attached Files

Hi guys,

Did anyone encounter a situation like this?

Comment

Working...
    X