Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Problem with using Jasper reports font extensions using Spring Batch Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with using Jasper reports font extensions using Spring Batch

Hi, I have a web project which contains some PDF jasper reports with text fields containing HTML markup. (some in Arial and some in Times New Roman). To get these to display bold and italic text properly I included the * .ttf files and a jasperfonts.xml file and a jasperreports_extensions.properties file in my project, which I placed in src/main/resources (these would get copied to the classes directory)

/src/main/resources - contains jasperfonts.xml, jasperreports_extensions.properties

/src/main/resources/fonts - contains all *.ttf files for arial and Times New roman fonts.

This works perfectly fine in most cases. In our local development environment this is running fine on Tomcat 6.0 on Windows. In our testing environment we have it running on Websphere 7.0 and it works fine in all but one case - we have some reports that are generated using a Spring Batch process. For some reason these reports are not rendering the bold and italic text in the HTML markup correctly. Any ideas? It seems like it is not able to locate the .ttf files or the configuration files.

We are using the the SpringExtensionsRegistryFactory. We are using v 3.5.3 of jasper reports and v2.0 of Spring batch. I'm not at liberty to post much code here but I can provide more details if needed. Since this works in other cases and just not when we use Spring batch, I'm assuming that my general setup is fine.
Working...
X