Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlatFileItemWriter writing multiple times instead of one time

Hi,
    I am developing a POC to read records from flat file and writing it to another flat file. My Item reader implementation class reads 2 lines from the input file adding it into the List and passing it to FlatFileItemWriter. Now the list size is 2. When writing the FlatFileItemWriter calling the toString() method (I think so) of List 2 times and printing it into the out file.

My field set mapper converts the line to Country POJO object and returning it to ItemReader. The List class in ItemReader class adds Country POJO object into it and passing it to the ItemWriter.

Refer the two files for better understanding

Input file
    NationUSA, WashingtonD.C, Newyork
    NationINDIA, Delhi, Mumbai

Output file

Country [Name=USA, Capitol=WashintonD.C, FinanceCapitol=Newyork],Country [Name=INDIA, Capitol=Delhi, FinanceCapitol=Mumbai]
    Country [Name=USA, Capitol=WashintonD.C, FinanceCapitol=Newyork],Country [Name=INDIA, Capitol=Delhi, FinanceCapitol=Mumbai]

My question here is, why i am seeing the records for 2 times instead of only 1? My expected Output file is mentioned below

Expected Output file

Working...
X