Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
DuplicateJobException with AutomaticJobRegistrar using classpath*: resource URL Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuplicateJobException with AutomaticJobRegistrar using classpath*: resource URL

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I've had a lot of trouble with DuplicateJobExceptions when using an AutomaticJobRegistrar that loads jobs from child ClasspathXmlApplicationContexts (following the Spring Batch User Guide).

Code:
    <bean  
    	class="org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.support.AutomaticJobRegistrar">
    	<property name="applicationContextFactories">
    		<bean 
    			class="org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.support.ClasspathXmlApplicationContextsFactoryBean">
    			<property name="resources" value="classpath:/config/jobs/*.xml" />
    		</bean>
    	</property>
    	<property name="jobLoader">
    		<bean 
    			class="org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.support.DefaultJobLoader">
    			<property name="jobRegistry" ref="jobRegistry" />
    		</bean>
    	</property>
    </bean>
    I'm using Maven-Eclipse integration, and the classpath*: URL appears to somehow pick up the job definitions from both my src/main and src/test resources. I tried a hundred different bean definition tweaks and stepped through the framework code, only to find that changing to classpath: fixed this immediately. Maybe this is a novice error, but it might be worth updating the user guide with a brief explanation, or perhaps even simplify the example from classpath*: to classpath:, if anyone else is having the same trouble.
Working...
X