Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot create AopProxy with no advisors and no target source

Hi,

When starting the application I get the following error:
    Error creating bean with name 'timeunits_timeUnitService': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.aop.framework.AopConfigExcepti on: Cannot create AopProxy with no advisors and no target source
    I am not pasting the full stack trace here because this is a "known" problem (there are other posts about it on this forum). Needless to say, the timeunits_timeUnitService bean is in fact there and available and I know this comes from circular dependencies, but what kills me is that it happens on and off. The same war file will work on some machine and not on others (same jvm, same tomcat). This inconsistency I can not explain.

Does anyone have any insight about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to figure it out, but it's a slippery one, mainly because of it's the fact that it happens only on some machines, apparently randomly.

Thanks,
    Andrei

p.s.: let me know if you need more info, like the full stack trace or more enviroment data.

Looking more into it, it _might_ be because of the tomcat version. But it's not at all that clear yet, so any help is as welcomed as before.

Comment

Working...
    X