Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AspectJ and JBoss cache

Hi,
    I have an application running on Weblogic 10.3.2 and we use JBoss Cache 1.4.0.
    I want to start using aop so I add the following line to my applicationContext.xml

<aop:aspectj-autoproxy/>

But when I add just this line I get the following error

Caused By:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDepen dencyException: Error creating bean with name 'myBean' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache]:Could not convert constructor argument value of type [$Proxy50] to required type [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache]: Failed to convert value of type [$Proxy50 implementing org.jboss.cache.TreeCacheMBean,java.lang.Cloneable ,org.jgroups.MembershipListener,org.jboss.system.S erviceMBean,javax.management.MBeanRegistration,jav ax.management.NotificationEmitter,org.springframew ork.aop.SpringProxy,org.springframework.aop.framew ork.Advised] to required type [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [$Proxy50 implementing org.jboss.cache.TreeCacheMBean,java.lang.Cloneable ,org.jgroups.MembershipListener,org.jboss.system.S erviceMBean,javax.management.MBeanRegistration,jav ax.management.NotificationEmitter,org.springframew ork.aop.SpringProxy,org.springframework.aop.framew ork.Advised] to required type [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache]: no matching editors or conversion strategy found
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Construc torResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolve r.java:565)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Construc torResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolve r.java:193)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(Abs tractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:92
    5)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(Abst ractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:835
    )
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)

Could anyone tell me what I should do?

Regards
    Ingar
Working...
X