Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applets are not being weaved through LTW

Hi,

I am trying to weave some classes in a stand alone java application.
    I am using Spring's LTW support to archive the same.
    The classes are being weaved, but there are certain applets which are not being weaved. I have enabled the debug option in my aop.xml, it shows so many classes which it is not weaving, but it does not list out those certain applets which are not being weaved.
    My question is that if the names of the applets are not there in the debug statements , does it mean that its not able to see those applets somehow?
    Otherwise it should have either weaved them or said that not weaving the same.

The application is made of n number of applets, and they are loaded in a certain order ,which is defined in a configuration file. I am loading my aspect class even before any other applet is loaded, and my log statements confirm the same.
    Can there be any possibility that somehow the applets are being loaded before my aspect is being loaded into the class path, and thats why it does not even notice them?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
    Nitin.

The song without words sounds cool.
    If you have the possibility, you should add a second (lead) guitar track. Well, it's just my point of view.
    Keep playing music my friend.

Comment

Working...
    X