X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringSessionSynchronization with JtaTransactionManager

I'm trying to register the SessionFactoryUtil.SpringSessionSynchronization with the JtaTransactionManager I have configured as:

Code:
    	<bean id="transactionManager" class="org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager">
    		<property name="userTransactionName">
    			<value>UserTransaction</value>
    		</property>
    	</bean>
    This is because I need full JTA transaction but Hibernate is part of these transactions and I have a problem where the Hibernate Session isn't being flushed before commit.

Does anyone know how to register the above SpringSessionSynchronization with the JtaTransactionManager in the configuration?

It appears that this has to be done programmatically so I elected to modify some of my code to use the SessionFactoryUtils.getSession() method which will handle registering the correct TransactionSynchronization upon creation of a new Session. I wanted some of the other intelligence built into the SessionFactoryUtils class, otherwise I believe could have also extended the JtaTransactionManager to register the SpringSessionSynchronization upon instantiation.

Comment

Working...
    X