Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Implementation of org.springframework.aop.framework.AopProxy with Javassist Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implementation of org.springframework.aop.framework.AopProxy with Javassist

Hello Community

I was trying integrate Javassist into Spring, and I have one prototye.
    I need this implementation because my environment Hibernate uses only Javassist and I need to proxy classes without interfaces. (I dont know if Javassist can proxy the class target itself)

Then, I attached the jar file together with the source and I need your help for improve this prototype.

Thanks!!

Why don't you use cglib for proxying concrete classes?

Comment

Hi Denis
      Because my Hibernate uses only Javassist and I need to proxy classes without interfaces.

Comment

First I think your code is flawed in the case of multiple interceptors (you recreate the proxy loosing the previously registered interceptor if I'm right). Next I would use the already available infrastructure and not create your own Invocation interface and implementation etc. (reuse the ones from the aopalliance that way it also integrates nicer).

Write some tests, when finished submit to JIRA

Comment

org.hibernate.bytecode :
          Currently, both CGLIB and Javassist are supported out-of-the-box.
          Javassist is selected by default.

Googling shows that you can define target bytecode provider via 'hibernate.bytecode.provider' property.

So, there is no necessity to use javassist only.

Comment

Little release

Hi Guys:

I am attaching the final release of javassistProxy integrated in spring aop framework. I am also attaching the unit tests, it passed almost the 99%.
            it's only remaining the performance issues.

cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X