Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exception handling

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to establish an exception handling by using aop. While I was thinking about it (and read some further informations) I was wondering if there is a possibility to reach my faces context.

My impulse is that I want to catch all my exceptions (doens't matter if they are thrown by dao's, services.... and convert them into understandable informations for the users. But when I implement such an ExceptionHandler (implementing ThrowsAdvice) I just read about the methods:

- afterThrowing( Exception ex)
    - afterThrowing( MethodInfo method, Object[] args, Object target, Exception exception )

If this is all I can access to I don't know how to put my customized errormessge into my FacesContext.

Is this a wrong approach or am I just mistake s.th.?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by m_dieu View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm trying to establish an exception handling by using aop. While I was thinking about it (and read some further informations) I was wondering if there is a possibility to reach my faces context.
    Ok, I got it by myself. (Of course) I can reach the FacesContext just by call the static method getInstance of the class.

Comment

Working...
    X