X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• configure AOP rollback

Hi, I'm becoming mad, I'm new to spring-aop, but I would like know where I make a mistake:
    I attached my entire application context.xml but the following section is that concerned

<!-- LOGGING AOP ASPECT -->
    <aop:config>
    <aop:aspect ref="LoggingAspect">
    <aop: pointcut id="myCutLogging" expression="execution(* gestalle.hibernate.EmployeeDao2_HibernateTemplate. *(..))"/>
    <aop:around pointcut-ref="myCutLogging" method="log"/>
    <aop:after-throwing pointcut-ref="myCutLogging" method="after_throwing"/>
    </aop:aspect>
    </aop:config>

<tx:advice id="txAdvice" transaction-manager="txManager">
    <!-- the transactional semantics... -->
    <tx:attributes>
    <tx:method name="main" propagation="REQUIRED" rollback-for="java.lang.Exception" />

</tx:attributes>
    </tx:advice>

<aop: pointcut id="SpringHibernateTestOperation"
    expression="execution(* gestalle.test.SpringHibernateTest.*(..))" />

<aop:advisor advice-ref="txAdvice" pointcut-ref="SpringHibernateTestOperation" />

1) In web.xml there's <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    2) in index.jsp page click on link <s:a href="test.action">test href</s:a>
    3) this is test.action
    <action name="test" method="main" class="gestalle.test.SpringHibernateTest">
    <result>index.jsp</result>
    </action>

as you could seen from applicationContext.xml file, I would when I click on 'test href' link, running method main that doing

public void main(){
    ClassPathXmlApplicationContext appContext = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(
    new String[] { "/gestalle/applicationContext.xml" });
    WebLogicJtaTransactionManager txManager = (WebLogicJtaTransactionManager) appContext.getBean("txManager");
    IAOP_Library iaop_library = (IAOP_Library) appContext.getBean("employeedao2_hibernatetemplate ");
    Employee empInsert = new Employee();
    Employee empDelete=new Employee();

empInsert.setName("main di SpringHibernateTest");
    iaop_library.insertEmployee(empInsert);
    System.out.println("POST insertEmployee");
    empDelete.setId("93");
    iaop_library.deleteEmployee(empDelete);
    System.out.println("POST deleteEmployee");
    System.out
    .println("ECCOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII - main di SpringHibernateTest");
    }

In DB there isn't the record Id 93
    I would like that record insert fails because I configured the <tx:method name="main" propagation="REQUIRED" rollback-for="java.lang.Exception" />

instead record insert succesfully and by BEA-domain-log read
    org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateOptimi sticLockingFailureException: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1; nested exception is org.hibernate.StaleStateException: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1

Why do fails the transaction?

Thanks for your help

1) Use [ code][/code ] tags when posting code
    2) Read chapter 6 of the reference guide (especially 6.6.1)
    3) Try to use 1 aop:config block to avoid double proxying
    4) You are using JTA make sure everything you use works with JTA (i.e. is XA capable).

You cannot advice a bean that spring doesn't know about... The bean you are trying to advice is
    1) Instantiating the application context itself
    2) The bean is instantiated by struts not spring (as I stated spring only advices beans it knows about)
    3) You are trying to advice the bean that is instantiating the application context... Ehrm....

Comment

Originally posted by Marten Deinum View Post
      1) Use [ code][/code ] tags when posting code
      2) Read chapter 6 of the reference guide (especially 6.6.1)
      3) Try to use 1 aop:config block to avoid double proxying
      4) You are using JTA make sure everything you use works with JTA (i.e. is XA capable).

You cannot advice a bean that spring doesn't know about... The bean you are trying to advice is
      1) Instantiating the application context itself
      2) The bean is instantiated by struts not spring (as I stated spring only advices beans it knows about)
      3) You are trying to advice the bean that is instantiating the application context... Ehrm....
      Excuse me for these questions:
      1) ok, I don't knew it
      2) where can I discover it?Please, give me a link
      3) ok, I joined two aop:config blocks such
      Code:
      	<aop:pointcut id="SpringHibernateTestOperation"
      		expression="execution(* gestalle.test.SpringHibernateTest.*(..))" /> 
      	<aop:advisor advice-ref="txAdvice" pointcut-ref="SpringHibernateTestOperation" />
      	<aop:aspect ref="LoggingAspect">	   
      	     <aop:pointcut id="myCutLogging" expression="execution(* gestalle.hibernate.EmployeeDao2_HibernateTemplate.*(..))"/>	   
      	     <aop:around pointcut-ref="myCutLogging" method="log"/>
      	     <aop:after-throwing pointcut-ref="myCutLogging" method="after_throwing"/>
      	</aop:aspect>
      4)I implementing Global transaction management strategy through application server BEA weblogic 8.1.6

About 1) 2) 3) of second section response, I don't understand what's wrong, I am inexperienced...
      Please, help me.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
      X