Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd behaviour with AOP!

Hello,

I'm experiencing kind of wierd behaviour with AOP. I'm investigating for several days now and I felt lost.

The problem I got is that some classes are not woven from time to time, depending on the test classes I'm launching. I came to this conclusion using the "-debug" as well as the "-showWeavingInfo" parameters.

I'm trying to reduce the scope of this behaviour, but it's a bit difficult due to the complexity of our domain model. I let you know when I'm done.

But, in the meanwhile, did anybody experience the same behaviour? Or do you have any advice on how I could better investigate this issue?

Any help is welcome.

Cheers,
    -Xavier

Hello,

I'm back with a test case!

The fact is that a class referenced in a private method of a test case is *NOT* woven (at least under my build conditions).

Please, find in attachment a ZIP of a small maven project that shows up this strange behaviour of the AOP engine.

In the FooAspectTest class, simply comment the (unused) foo() method in order to get a successful test run!

Let me know if you can provide any explanation to this. Otherwise, I suggest to enter an issue in the AOP bugtracker.

Thx,
    -Xavier

Comment

Working...
    X