X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same session ID in different threads

I'm trying to use session scoped beans in my full client environment, since I want to use the same configuration as in the web. I was able to create a web applicationContext to communicate with my beans.

Everything worked fine so far. But to make my client GUI thread safe I have to place the communication with my beans in their own thread. This mens I get the exception:

"Error creating bean with name 'scopedTarget.serviceRechte': Scope 'session' is not active for the current thread; consider defining a scoped proxy for this bean if you intend to refer to it from a singleton; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found:"

That is obvious, since the communication thread was not bound to the context and even if he were, each thread would have it's own ID and would cause the @ScopedProxy to create a new bean.

Is there any possibility to configure a thrad that he looks like another?

I solved the Problem. To achieve that two threads have the same session, I had to use the following Code in the communication thread:

Code:
    MockHttpServletRequest request = new MockHttpServletRequest();
    request.setSession(getSession());
    RequestContextHolder.setRequestAttributes(new ServletRequestAttributes(request));
    Both, the event dispatcher thread and the communication thread obviously need the same variable of getSession().

Comment

Working...
    X