Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoke a Proxy's method dynamically

Hi guys

I was reading about AOP proxies in the spring reference

My little question is if there is some way to call a method of a Proxy specifying the method name dynamically, is it possible? if so, do you have an example?

Think about a transactional scenario where explicit java reflection invocations are not preferred due transactions defined in the declarative way for instance, don't know about any of these method calls.

is that possible?

thanks in advance

Originally posted by DARBEN View Post
    Hi guys

I was reading about AOP proxies in the spring reference

My little question is if there is some way to call a method of a Proxy specifying the method name dynamically, is it possible? if so, do you have an example?

Think about a transactional scenario where explicit java reflection invocations are not preferred due transactions defined in the declarative way for instance, don't know about any of these method calls.

is that possible?

thanks in advance
    The proxied class, is just the original class with a proxy in the middle that incercepts calls to public method. There are no special methods added. The only ways I know, would be to create an specific proxy for doing that (Proxies allow you to add extra interfaces and implementations for them), or use reflection

Comment

Working...
    X