• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negate bean PCD

Hi

I have pointcut expression using Spring aop
    Code:
    <aop:pointcut id="valManDaoMethods" expression="bean(*Validator) or bean(*Manager) or bean(*DAO)"/>
    It works great and it matches all methods on beans named *Validator, *Manager and *DAO.
    But, I would like to express pointcut that matches the same beans as above but except for following beans:cacheManager and transactionManager.

I read from Spring manual that it is possible to negate expression and tried sth like:

Code:
    <aop:pointcut id="valManDaoMethods" expression=" (bean(*Validator) or bean(*Manager) or bean(*DAO) ) and !bean(cacheManager ) and !bean(transactionManager)"/>
    But it does not work as expected.

Can anyone help

Originally posted by miluch View Post
    Hi

I have pointcut expression using Spring aop
    Code:
    <aop:pointcut id="valManDaoMethods" expression="bean(*Validator) or bean(*Manager) or bean(*DAO)"/>
    It works great and it matches all methods on beans named *Validator, *Manager and *DAO.
    But, I would like to express pointcut that matches the same beans as above but except for following beans:cacheManager and transactionManager.

I read from Spring manual that it is possible to negate expression and tried sth like:

Code:
    <aop:pointcut id="valManDaoMethods" expression=" (bean(*Validator) or bean(*Manager) or bean(*DAO) ) and !bean(cacheManager ) and !bean(transactionManager)"/>
    But it does not work as expected.

Can anyone help
    Looks like its a bug in spring-aop. The following doesn't work either

Code:
    @Pointcut("! bean(sampleServiceImpl)")

Comment

Please file a bug and I will take a look.

Comment

I have just created issue number SPR-4860.
        If more info and/or working example is needed pls let me know.
        I hope you can reproduce the issue and provide workaround/solution/patch.

Comment

Fixed it. It is available in the latest nightly build and the upcoming release.

-Ramnivas

Comment

you run it on tomcat?

Comment

Working...
            X