X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5.2 AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect readResolve Warning

I have just followed the enhancements to Domain Object Dependency Injection Features as documented in the Spring Source Team Blog (http://blog.springsource.com/main/20...ction-feature/).

However, when I implement Serializable within the example, I get warnings from the Load Time Weaver.

My example is exactly as documented (other than the implements Serializable).
    I am using Spring 2.5.2, and have load time weaving turned on using the spring-agent.

Code:
    	<context:load-time-weaver
    			weaver-class="org.springframework.instrument.classloading.InstrumentationLoadTimeWeaver"/>
    The warnings are as follows (I am just now trying to test if this is benign, and injection still occurs on de-serialisation).

Code:
    ClassLoader@92e78c] error at example\Order.java::0 The type example.Order must implement the inherited abstract method org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.AbstractInterfaceDrivenDependencyInjectionAspect$ConfigurableDeserializationSupport.readResolve()
    see also: org\springframework\beans\factory\aspectj\AbstractInterfaceDrivenDependencyInjectionAspect.aj::0
    see also: org\springframework\beans\factory\aspectj\opt\j2ee\domains\springframework.org\build\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\SPR-NIGHTLY\spring\aspectj\src\org\springframework\beans\factory\aspectj\AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect.aj:87::0
    [AppClassLoader@92e78c] weaveinfo Extending interface set for type 'example.Order' (Order.java) to include 'org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.ConfigurableObject' (AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect.aj)
    [AppClassLoader@92e78c] weaveinfo Join point 'initialization(void org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.ConfigurableObject.())' in Type 'example.Order' (Order.java:15) advised by before advice from 'org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect' (AbstractDependencyInjectionAspect.aj:77) [with runtime test]
    [AppClassLoader@92e78c] weaveinfo Join point 'initialization(void org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.ConfigurableObject.())' in Type 'example.Order' (Order.java:15) advised by afterReturning advice from 'org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect' (AbstractDependencyInjectionAspect.aj:86) [with runtime test]
    [AppClassLoader@92e78c] weaveinfo Join point 'initialization(void example.Order.())' in Type 'example.Order' (Order.java:15) advised by afterReturning advice from 'org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect' (AbstractDependencyInjectionAspect.aj:86) [with runtime test]

JIRA has been raised and test case submitted.
    http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SPR-4593

Comment

The JIRA has been updated with the cause (an AspectJ LTW bug) and the workaround, just in case any one else encouters this.

Comment

Working...
      X