Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOP on serializable classes

Hi Alls,

I have object wich was serialized in db. I have own classloader to load this object. This object doesn't implement any interfaces. Is it possible to set interseptor with regexp matching using spring ?

I want define interseptor in spring xml config and then set it for loading objects from db.

Thank's

I'm unclear on what do you want to set interceptors (where's the pointcut?).
    Anyways, you can use AOP with classes w/o interfaces - read the official documentation. You mentioned something about a classloader - I don't see how this helps you because you said you have 'objects' inside your database, that is class instances - not class definitions.
    What exactly are you trying to do?

Comment

Re: AOP on serializable classes

Originally posted by darkit
      Hi Alls,

I have object wich was serialized in db. I have own classloader to load this object. This object doesn't implement any interfaces. Is it possible to set interseptor with regexp matching using spring ?

I want define interseptor in spring xml config and then set it for loading objects from db.

Thank's
      You may configure a FactoryBean that returns a singleton from your db and apply your interceptors to the FactoryBean.
      HTH

Comment

Working...
      X