X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbstractTransactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests with JTA

I'm trying to run an junit test with JTA outside of a jee container.

I have two datasources in my XXX-context.xml

<bean id="datasource1" class="com.atomikos.jdbc.SimpleDataSourceBean" init-method="init" destroy-method="close">
    <property name="uniqueResourceName"><value>${jdbc.datasource 1}</value></property>
    <property name="xaDataSourceClassName"><value>${jdbc.driverC lassName}</value></property>
    <property name="xaDataSourceProperties">
    </property>
    </bean>

<bean id="sessionFactory1" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSes sionFactoryBean"
    p:dataSource-ref="datasource1">
    <prop key="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibe rnate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory</prop>
    <prop key="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">c om.atomikos.icatch.jta.hibernate3.TransactionManag erLookup</prop>
    </bean>

and the same for the second data source (datasource2) and session factory.

I'm extending the AbstractTransactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests and when I try to run it I get the following exception :

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire method: public void org.springframework.test.context.junit4.AbstractTr ansactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests.setDataSource( javax.sql.DataSource);
    nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No unique bean of type [javax.sql.DataSource] is defined:
    expected single matching bean but found 2: [datasource1, datasource2]

The problem looks to be that the method public void setDataSource(final DataSource dataSource) in the class AbstractTransactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests is
    annotated with @Autowired.

Any idea about how could I solve this ?

Thanks.

--
    K 4 |v| 4

post the test class at least with the method that don't work

Comment

Test class

Hi
      The offending test class is :

@ContextConfiguration
      public class MyRepositoryImplTests
      extends AbstractTransactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests{

@Test
      public void testSimpleTest(){
      }
      }

and the exception :
      ERROR - TestContextManager:234 - Caught exception while allowing TestExecutionListener [org.springframework.test.context.support.Dependenc yInjectionTestExecutionListener@14492fb]
      to prepare test instance [a.b.c.MyRepositoryImplTests@10dd4c8]
      org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'a.b.c.MyRepositoryImplTests':
      Autowiring of methods failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire method:
      public void org.springframework.test.context.junit4.AbstractTr ansactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests.setDataSource( javax.sql.DataSource); nested exception is
      org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No unique bean of type [javax.sql.DataSource] is defined: expected single matching
      bean but found 2: [datasource1, dataSource2] at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropert yValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java: 253)

Comment

Code:
        No unique bean of type [javax.sql.DataSource] is defined: expected single matching
        bean but found 2: [datasource1, dataSource2] at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow
        you are autowiring bytype and you have 2 classes

Comment

Working...
        X