• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Component Scan Base Package to multiple paths

Hello, here I have problem that is getting me :

If I define the component-scan context defined like this
    PHP Code:
        <context:component-scan  base-package="com.transporte.mbean, com.transporte.persistencia.dao"/> 
    won't work any of both(com.transporte.mbean or com.transporte.persistencia.dao) they are not injected but if I do this

PHP Code:
        <context:component-scan  base-package="com.transporte.mbean"/> 
    the injected definition hasm an instance, but I need to resolve the daos annotations classes too, snif

For eg: im using a backBeanUser injected to be used un a jsf page, and a serviceUserLogin is injected in this backBeanUser, i can't make them both work together(only the first one works)

Does someone know how can I solve this? I don't know hoew to proceed???
    Last edited by guillermodl; Jan 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM.

I was thinking maybe there's a way to associate a point-cut to component-scan, something like this
    "execution(* com.transporte.*.*(..))"
    help!!!

Comment

problem solved using arid framework

Comment

Why not simply define 2 component-scan blocks?

Code:
        <context:component-scan base-package="com.transporte.mbean"/>
        <context:component-scan base-package="com.transporte.persistencia.dao"/>
        of using the include and exclude features...

Code:
        <context:component-scan  base-package="com.transporte">
          <context:include-filter type="aspectj" expression="com.transporte.*.*" />
        </context:component-scan>
        I suggest you read the desired chapter in the reference guide, it is clearly explained in there what you can do.

Comment

Hi.

I spent some time trying to understand how component-scan and annotation-config work.

I think it should be highlighted in the reference, that
          1. There can be more than one component-scan elements!

2. The component-scan element automatically turns on the annotation-config option!

Comment

# The component-scan element automatically turns on the annotation-config option!
            the documentation

Furthermore, the AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor and CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor are both included implicitly when using the component-scan element. That means that the two components are autodetected and wired together - all without any bean configuration metadata provided in XML.
            The first one isn't mentioned explicitly but is it really needed. If you think so register a JIRA instead of dumping it here.

Comment

wt if i have this
              Code:
              <context:component-scan base-package="com.ent.proy.service.component">
                      <context:include-filter type="annotation" expression="org.springframework.stereotype.Service"/>
              </context:component-scan>
              and not

Code:
              <context:include-filter type="aspectj" expression="com.transporte.*.*" />

Comment

problem solved using arid framework

Comment

The first one isn't mentioned explicitly but is it really needed.Attachment
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X