Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOP Exception Handling still need business exception?

Hello,

Basic question about implement the log with AOP. I would like to know from your experience if it still necessary to create my business exceptions or is there a way to do that in a general aspect? Any link will be also very helpful.

Thank you. Regards.
    Last edited by DistillingSpring; Oct 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM.

what' your meaning?
    do you want the log process don't rollback even if the business service throws a Exception(business service rollbacks)?

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

What I meant is that if I have plenty of business Exception Handling (as every normal enterprise application), do I still have to create those as classes using the old fashion Java way and after words some how wire that in my AOP configuration or is there a more generic way to do that, which I would not need to create one business Exception Handling class always when I need it?

Regards.

Comment

You can create a BusinessExceptionLoggingAspect whereby when an business exception occurs within a given pointcut then you can log it. This saves from you coding across the board.

Is this what your looking for? In which case i can provide a sample example.

Comment

Working...
        X