X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeanNameAutoProxyCreator not eligable for autoproxying

In order to create interceptors for each service bean to manage my exceptions, i created a advisor from the class BeanNameAutoProxyCreator.

<bean id="RuntimeAdvice" class="mypackage.InterceptExceptionAdvice"></bean>

<bean class="org.springframework.aop.framework.autoproxy .BeanNameAutoProxyCreator">
    <property name="beanNames">
    <value>rmyService</value>
    </property>
    <property name="interceptorNames">
    <list>
    <value>RuntimeAdvice</value>
    </list>
    </property>
    </bean>

But this can't instanciate the bean service and i have the following error:
    not eligable for autoproxying.
    do you have any idea, how can i resolve this problem?

Please don't crosspost! This is a duplicate of this.

For as far as I know that isn't an error but simply a INFO/WARN message indicating that a bean isn't going to be autoproxied. However which and how is hard to determine without the real stacktrace. However I still expect that your application runs fine with the message.

Comment

No, the application stopped, and the stacktrace :
      11:45:00,244 ERROR ApplicationImpl:createAndMaybeStoreManagedBeans:26 3 - Managedbean rmyServiceBean could not be created Can't instantiate class: 'mypackage.rmyService.@ad483'.
      javax.faces.FacesException: Can't instantiate class: 'mypackage.rmyService.@ad483'.
      at com.sun.faces.config.ManagedBeanFactory.getConvert edValueConsideringPrimitives(ManagedBeanFactory.ja va:869)
      at com.sun.faces.config.ManagedBeanFactory.setPropert iesIntoBean(ManagedBeanFactory.java:555)
      at com.sun.faces.config.ManagedBeanFactory.newInstanc e(ManagedBeanFactory.java:233)
      at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate.cre ateAndMaybeStoreManagedBeans(ApplicationAssociate. java:256)

Comment

please use [ code][ /code] tags when posting code, makes your post more readable.

Your application stops because it cannot create an instance (do you have a no-arg constructor!) which is not because of the error you posted earlier.

Comment

i don't have any arg in the constructor of my business beans.
          The problem is, that i use the same interceptor in oder project, it work very good. I can intercept all the exceptions what i thrown before.
          The Spring documentation is not helpfull for that case.
          I don't know what can i do...

Comment

As I stated before it isn't due to your interceptor! It has to do with your bean. The exception you get is quite clear in regards to that

Code:
            javax.faces.FacesException: Can't instantiate class: 'mypackage.rmyService.@ad483'.
            at com.sun.faces.config.ManagedBeanFactory.getConvert edValueConsideringPrimitives(ManagedBeanFactory.ja va:869)
            at com.sun.faces.config.ManagedBeanFactory.setPropert iesIntoBean(ManagedBeanFactory.java:555)
            at com.sun.faces.config.ManagedBeanFactory.newInstanc e(ManagedBeanFactory.java:233)
            at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate.cre ateAndMaybeStoreManagedBeans(ApplicationAssociate. java:256)
            Post some relevant configuration, stacktrace(s) and code. Keep in mind that when you do so that you use [ code][/code] tags (without the spaces!).

Comment

And the solution is?

Comment

Have you READ my post

Originally posted by mdeinum
                Post some relevant configuration, stacktrace(s) and code. Keep in mind that when you do so that you use [ code][/code] tags (without the spaces!).

Comment

faces config.xml
                  Code:
                  <managed-bean>
                  		<description>Bean de gestion des Référentiels</description>
                  		<managed-bean-name>myBean</managed-bean-name>
                  		<managed-bean-class>
                  			mypackage.myBean
                  		</managed-bean-class>
                  		<managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
                  		<managed-property>
                  			<property-name>service</property-name>
                  			<value>#{myServiceProxy}</value>
                  		</managed-property>
                  		<managed-property>
                  			<property-name>myId</property-name>
                  			<value>#{param.myID}</value>
                  		</managed-property>
                  	</managed-bean>
                  InterceptedExceptionAdvice.java
                  Code:
                  public class InterceptExceptionAdvice implements ThrowsAdvice {

ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle
                  			.getBundle("mypackage.Exception");

String text = null;

public void afterThrowing(HibernateException he) throws TechnicalException {
                  		text = bundle.getString(he.getMessage().toString());
                  		FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().addMessage(
                  				"TechnicalException",
                  				new FacesMessage(FacesMessage.SEVERITY_ERROR,					"TechnicalException", text));
                  		throw new TechnicalException(he);
                  	}
                  Applicationcontext.xml
                  Code:
                  	<bean id="RuntimeAdvice" class="mypackage.InterceptExceptionAdvice"></bean>

<bean class="org.springframework.aop.framework.autoproxy.BeanNameAutoProxyCreator">
                  	<property name="beanNames">
                  			<value>myServiceProxy</value>
                  	</property>
                  	<property name="interceptorNames">
                   		<list>
                     			<value>RuntimeAdvice</value>
                   		</list>
                  	</property>
                  	</bean>

Comment

Those aren't the classes I'm interested in . The problem is in another class.

On a side note you might have a potential problem in your InterceptExceptionAdvice, you are keeping state, which due to the fact that the bean is a singleton isn't a good idea.

Code:
                    public class InterceptExceptionAdvice implements ThrowsAdvice {

private final ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle("mypackage.Exception");

public void afterThrowing(HibernateException he) throws TechnicalException {
                    		final String text = bundle.getString(he.getMessage().toString());
                    		FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().addMessage("TechnicalException", new FacesMessage(FacesMessage.SEVERITY_ERROR, "TechnicalException", text));
                    		throw new TechnicalException(he);
                    	}
                    would be better.

Comment

So I suppose u r using org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableReso lver ?
                      If yes, then the stacktrace should be longer .
                      If no, then start to use it by defining it in faces-config.xml :
                      Code:
                      <application>
                      	    <variable-resolver>
                      		org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver
                      	    </variable-resolver>
                      	</application>
                      Cheers

Comment

Thanks, i already use this variableresolver, but this is not my problem now. the problem is, that BeanNameAutoProxyCreator can not reach any other bean to create a auto proxy.
                        I have 2 projects, the first it work but the second it doesn't.

Comment

Can you post the full stacktrace? Or try to set the log level for Spring to INFO or DEBUG.

Comment

Working...
                          X