X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoapUI, Spring and AOP problem

Excuse me if this is the wrong forum, but I have a question that isn't fitting into any catagory but seems to be related to AOP. I'm trying to exercise a Spring application from SoapUI. Specifically I'm using Groovy to call into a static method in my source base to authenticate. This resource then accesses the Spring system to retreive data from the DB. SoapUI reports errors upon starting mentioning IBATIS, proxying and AOP. The errors I'll include below. BTW the SoapUI folks heard Spring and sent me over here...

Thanks

2007-03-01 17:18:41,858 INFO [Cglib2AopProxy] Unable to proxy method [public final javax.sql.DataSource org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.SqlMapClien tDaoSupport.getDataSource()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.
    2007-03-01 17:18:41,858 INFO [Cglib2AopProxy] Unable to proxy method [public final org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplat e org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.SqlMapClien tDaoSupport.getSqlMapClientTemplate()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.
    2007-03-01 17:18:41,858 INFO [Cglib2AopProxy] Unable to proxy method [public final void org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.SqlMapClien tDaoSupport.setSqlMapClient(com.ibatis.sqlmap.clie nt.SqlMapClient)] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy.
    2007-03-01 17:18:41,858 INFO [Cglib2AopProxy] Unable to proxy method [public final com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClient org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.SqlMapClien tDaoSupport.getSqlMapClient()] because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed directly to the proxy

Those aren't errors, they are just INFO messages. Telling you that final methods cannot be proxied.

Comment

Working...
    X