Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor ordering when using <tx:annotation-driven/> Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor ordering when using <tx:annotation-driven/>

Hi,

I’m using Spring 2.0 rc3 to add transaction management to my applications. In particular I’m using @Transactional Java annotations in combination with the <tx:annotation-driven/> element in the XML configuration. What I can see from the source code is that the AnnotationDriverBeanDefinitionParser class creates a bean definition for the TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor but it seems that there is no way to configure the order property of this advisor when using <tx:annotation-driven/>.

I've seen that this issue is already in JIRA under SPR-2501. What is the best workaround for now? Using a BeanPostProcessor to change the value of the order property or to configure explicitly what is done by <tx:annotation-driven/> behind the scenes?

Thanks for your support,
    Martin
    Last edited by mrt1nz; Sep 3rd, 2006, 04:47 AM.

Hi

You will find an answer in this thread http://forum.springframework.org/sho...er+transaction
    where Ramnivas refers to the spring reference manual section 9.5.5.

Comment

Working...
    X