Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: $Proxy650 from BaseClassLoader Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: $Proxy650 from BaseClassLoader

Hi ,

I am trying to use DefaultAdvisorAutoProxyCreator to track one of my method.
    But getting the following exceptions.

My Context :-

<bean id="hijackAfterMethodBean" class="com.tcs.cpm.collab.bizservice.poc.processor .mem.en.EnrollmentAuditor" />

<bean id="customerAdvisor"
    class="org.springframework.aop.support.NameMatchMe thodPointcutAdvisor">
    <property name="mappedName" value="startProcess" />
    <property name="advice" ref="hijackAfterMethodBean" />
    </bean>
    <bean class="org.springframework.aop.framework.autoproxy .DefaultAdvisorAutoProxyCreator" />

Exception :-

2012-10-31 12:15:34,616 INFO [STDOUT] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-1) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: $Proxy650 from BaseClassLoader@fd0a90{VFSClassLoade...deploy/CPM.war/ domain=ClassLoaderDomain@e0f08{name=vfszip:/C:/Ratan/Software/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/CPM.war/ parentPolicy=AFTER_BUT_JAVA_BEFORE parent=ClassLoaderDomain@13cc996{DefaultDomain}} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@31005431[path= context=vfsmemory://4si6b2q-z0ixfh-h8y1ezru-1-h8y1g7p9-29 real=vfsmemory://4si6b2q-z0ixfh-h8y1ezru-1-h8y1g7p9-29], ZipEntryHandler@33422965[path=CPM.war/WEB-INF/classes

Please suggest.

Thanks
    Ratan
    Last edited by RatanMishra; Nov 1st, 2012, 01:01 AM.

Pls use the <code> tag to format your code, you can edit the content in the advanced editor mode.
    Last edited by sumlight; Oct 31st, 2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Hi ,

I am seeing this code is working fine if run without JBOSS and while digging down i saw the proxy object that I am getting inside JBOSS is of type jdkDynamicAopProxy but not CGLIB. Seems that is causing the issue.

But I still don't know why its not referring CGLIB.

Please suggest.

Thanks
      Ratan

Comment

Finally I am able to resolve the issue...

Comment

Working...
        X