Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mix CGLIB and JDK proxies in Spring?

I'm using Spring 3.0.6, and have created a Spring profiling aspect that I am applying to a significant number of beans using JDK proxies.

However, due to the need to access protected methods in one particular bean, I would like to advise it using CGLIB. All other beans I would like to continue to use JDK Proxies.

I am using a mix of annotations and xml configuration, but this particular aspect is defined in XML configuration.

I know that there is <aop:scoped-proxy> tag, but from what I can tell, that applies to all aspects.

Is there anyway to define for a single aspect to use CGLIB instead?
    Code:
    <aop:config>
        <aop:aspect id="Profiler" ref="lendingSimulationServiceProfilerInterceptor">
            <!-- info -->
            <aop:around method="infoProfiler"
                        pointcut="execution(* com.cws.cs.lendingsimulationservice.service.LendingSimulationServiceImpl.calculate*(..))"  />

<!-- debug -->
                        pointcut="execution(* com.cws.cs.lendingsimulationservice.process.LendingSimulationProcessImpl.calculate(..))"  />

pointcut="execution(* com.blaze.BlazeEngine.invokeService(..))"  />

<!-- trace -->
            <aop:around method="traceProfiler" 
                        pointcut="execution(* com.calculator.dao.impl.LendingSimulationDaoImpl.*(..))"  />

<!-- NEED TO DEFINE THIS PARTICULAR ASPECT AS CGLIB -->
            <aop:around method="traceProfiler" 
                        pointcut="execution(* com.cws.cs.lendingsimulationservice.util.pool.JAXBPoolImpl.*(..))"    />
        </aop:aspect>
    </aop:config>
    I've tried to split the configuration into two, and for one configuration specify target-class="true" and the other target-class="false", but it seems to apply CGLIB to all at that point.

From further reading the Spring docs, I found the following note
    Note
    Multiple <aop:config/> sections are collapsed into a single unified auto-proxy creator at runtime, which applies the strongest proxy settings that any of the <aop:config/> sections (typically from different XML bean definition files) specified. This also applies to the <tx:annotation-driven/> and <aop:aspectj-autoproxy/> elements.

To be clear: using 'proxy-target-class="true"' on <tx:annotation-driven/>, <aop:aspectj-autoproxy/> or <aop:config/> elements will force the use of CGLIB proxies for all three of them.
    I also found a reference indicating that someone managed to succeed by using a BeanNameAutoProxyCreator, but they didn't give any example and I am not entirely sure how that works.

Is there anyone that can help me out?

Thanks,

Eric
Working...
X