X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring-AOP Maven Repo Dependency Problem

Not sure if this is a bug in the central maven repo or how Spring pushes updates to the maven repo but my build is failing because the spring-apo maven dependency depends on cglib but this dependency is listed as optional in the central maven repo and thus it's not getting pulled down and I'm getting the "Cannot proxy target class because CGLIB2 is not available" error.

Specifically, the code is failing where it is trying to autowire a service. Manually adding the cglib dependency fixes the problem. Here's the link that shows the spring-aop dependencies:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdet....0.RELEASE.jar

It seems to me that if spring-aop requires cglib to even run, then perhaps it shouldn't be optional.

--adam

Originally posted by ankeet.maini
    Spring AOP does requires Cglib, as it needs to create a proxy class, which in turn does the advising on your join points.
    I'm not sure what you were trying to add to the discussion here.

Comment

The key to any successful website is knowing your visitors. Site Analytics gives you the valuable, real-time data you need – information you can use to spotlight popular products, target new customers, track offer responses and much more. With over 30 detailed reports, you can find out where your visitors are coming from, what paths they take through your site, even where in the world they live.

Comment

Working...
      X