X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does spring.net fit me?

I would like to use spring.net to monitor the performance of web system.

First to give information on the project: it is an already well-established web information systems, written with ASP.NET, it has been running, and during the run-time,the system can not be interrupted. But now the part of performance monitoring is absent.

The aim is to develop a software to monitor some performance indicators of the system,which is realized by the form of probe using aspect-oriented approach. we can put the probes anywhere we need to monitor the performance indicators of the system, we can also remove them when we don't need. that is to say the system needs dynamic weaving.it is best to receive the commands of user by configuration ,like the form of SCADA(Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) .

can Spring.net do this work? Hope to suggestions! Thank you!

This forum focuses on the Java version of the Spring Framework; please direct Spring.NET questions to the Spring.NET-specific forums at http://forum.springframework.net

That said, yes, Spring.NET AOP is great candidate for introducing runtime instrumentation such as performance monitoring, etc. into your application.

Hope this helps,

-Steve B.

Comment

Working...
    X