Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Web Services 1.5.8 released

Dear Spring community,

I'm pleased to announce that Spring Web Services 1.5.8 has been released!

This is the latest bug fix and enhancement release in the Spring-WS 1.5 series. It fixes all bugs reported since 1.5.7 and introduces various enhancements throughout the framework:
    • WSS4J improvements.
    • JMS transport improvements.
    • OSGi header improvements.

and more. Please see the changelog for details.

For more information, see http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/site/.

Cheers,

Arjen

Hi Arjen,

With spring 1.5.8 it still support acegi security or Spring- security 2.0.2?

I have seeen spring security 2.0.5 is stable and latest release? Can we use it with this release of webservices?

We are on spring web services 1.0.2 and working with no problems. Wondering should I uprade or not or wait for Sprinmg 3.0??

Regards
    CHava
    Last edited by harshi; Sep 3rd, 2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Spring-WS 1.5 supports Spring Security. As of Acegi support, it was deprecated in 1.5.8.
      As for your question regarding the upgrade to 1.5, I suggest that you take a look at the new features in 1.5 to decide for yourself whether you need to upgrade or to wait till the next major release.
      The 1.5 line is very stable though and we've continuously put enhanced it with bug fixes and new features so hopefully you'll benefit from that if you decide to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
      X