X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Framework Instructional Videos

If you'd like to supplement your Spring Framework learning resources, bookmark www.springflix.com.

They intend to provide an online library of Spring Framework QuickTime movies covering the wide range of topics like those featured on this support forum. So if you learn visually or prefer looking over someone's shoulder, have a look and see what you think.

And of course, the site is powered by Spring.

Nice initiative! Good to see you using Spring for the site -- eat your own downfood right! :-) Maybe a video discussing the actual site as a Spring application would be usefull?

Erwin

Comment

The Making of...

Ha...sort of like the Ruby on Rails guys are doing with their "Making of Basecamp" sessions, eh?

That's a good idea. Another is to dissect the examples contained in the Spring distribution. Much can be learned from doing so and people often don't take the time to do so.

Bill

Comment

So, I guess this site never took off as the above link no longer works. Seems like a good idea though... is anyone aware of any similar initiatives?

Thanks.

Craig

Comment

Yeah. Too bad it's not working. It would've helped a lot of people, me including. I learn my best while visualizing.

Comment

Yo Eisenb,
            I hope you didn't give up you idea, because it sounded great!! If the workload sounds too big, you can find a way to post your difficulties or work overloads. This is Open Source era, I am sure there are a few guys who would be glad to help. Including myself.

Regards
            Kris

Comment

Working...
            X