X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trisberg View Post
    Is it compatible with spring 2.0.6? E.g. can I exclude the 2.1Mx stuff and use the stable 2.0.6?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Hale View Post
      No actually The new milestone location is 'http://s3.amazonaws.com/maven.springframework.org/milestone/' but this hasn't been officially announced. I'm working on that forthwith, but the blog and forum post are a day or two off.
      Hello.
      It seems that source jars names don't correspond M2 conventions:
      org/springframework/spring/2.1-m3/spring-2.1-m3-sources.jar - OK
      org/springframework/spring/2.1-m4/spring-sources-2.1-m4.jar - WRONG, should be spring-2.1-m4-sources.jar.

Comment

Hi Maxim,

Originally posted by Maxim Butov View Post
        It seems that source jars names don't correspond M2 conventions:
        org/springframework/spring/2.1-m3/spring-2.1-m3-sources.jar - OK
        org/springframework/spring/2.1-m4/spring-sources-2.1-m4.jar - WRONG, should be spring-2.1-m4-sources.jar.
        Good catch!

FYI: I created a JIRA issue for you here:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...s:all-tabpanel

regards,

Sam

Comment

you guys have included lots of new functionality, well done. I have request here, can some one look into JMSTemplate and see if we can extend that. It doesn;t have all the methods needed for messaging service.

Comment

Create a JIRA issue if you miss functionality thats the best way to get it under the attention of the developers.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeinum View Post
              Create a JIRA issue if you miss functionality thats the best way to get it under the attention of the developers.
              Specifically this needs to be fixed:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...rowse/SPR-3332

This is not supported today without extending the JmsTemplate - and I'm not sure that is healthy.

Because:
              -One needs to set replyTo
              -One needs to get hold of the Jms id after the message is sent - in order to:
              -Be able to selectAndConvertSelcted() - which is supported today - but not without 1) and 2)

Comment

Vote for it then! Until now only 2 votes, not in popalur or high demand.

Comment

I just voted for it. Hopefully we get this fixed in next release. And they should allow to use message id as an optional if someone wants to use it later on.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeinum View Post
                    Vote for it then! Until now only 2 votes, not in popalur or high demand.
                    Can't vote on issues reported by myself :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X