X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book on Spring framework 2.0

I am writing a book on Spring framework 2.0. Appreciating for your comments!

http://jroller.com/page/garymak?catname=%2FSpring

I don't see anything, even the TOC!?!

Comment

Coments on first chapter of new spring book

I read the first chapter carefully. Here are my comments.
      I found it very interesting, very informative, and it was a big help in increasing my understanding of the fundamental concepts that underpin Spring.

There were several instances in the chapter where the English was somewhat stilted... the communication was clear and unambiguous but the choice of words seemed like what a non-native-English-speaker might have chosen. The unusualness of the phraseology stood out sufficiently to cause me to be surprised the name of the author appears to be the type of name a native speaker of English would have.

I look forward the the second and subsequent chapters and feel enlightened and better educated for having read the first chapter. That having been said, the first chapter, intentionally, did not actually have any information about Spring itself since it's purpose was to provide a background context and perspective. Hopefully the quality of the rest of the book will match the thoughtfulness of this first chapter.

Comment

I would have thought you'd have more success posting your comments on the blog, instead of here.

Comment

Can you please post the address of the blog

Thank you for pointing out there is a a more appropriate place for the reply which I posted.

I am hopeful in the fullness of time to advance beyond my current "newbie/junior" status. Meanwhile, could you please be so kind as to inform me of the URL address of the blog you recommend? I had not been aware a blog existed.

thanks

Comment

Sure, I added my comments to the blog named on the original post.
            http://jroller.com/page/garymak?catname=%2FSpring

Comment

Originally posted by RobertGloverJr View Post
              I read the first chapter carefully. Here are my comments.
              I found it very interesting, very informative, and it was a big help in increasing my understanding of the fundamental concepts that underpin Spring.

There were several instances in the chapter where the English was somewhat stilted... the communication was clear and unambiguous but the choice of words seemed like what a non-native-English-speaker might have chosen. The unusualness of the phraseology stood out sufficiently to cause me to be surprised the name of the author appears to be the type of name a native speaker of English would have.

I look forward the the second and subsequent chapters and feel enlightened and better educated for having read the first chapter. That having been said, the first chapter, intentionally, did not actually have any information about Spring itself since it's purpose was to provide a background context and perspective. Hopefully the quality of the rest of the book will match the thoughtfulness of this first chapter.
              Yes, you are right. I am a non-native-English-speaker, but I will try hard to improve my English.

Comment

Chapter two released

I am glad to release the chapter two of this book. Please take a look from my blog :

http://www.jroller.com/page/garymak?...ter_02_release

Comment

Working...
                X