X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book about Spring published in portuguese

Hi, my name is Henrique Lobo Weissmann and I just published a new book about Spring in portuguese.
    The name of the book is "Vire o Jogo com Spring Framework", which in english may sound like "Win the game with Spring Framework" I guess.

This book has been published by the Casa do Código publishing house and more details about it can be found on this link: http://www.casadocodigo.com.br/produ...ring-framework

This book is composed of two parts. The first is about the main principles in which Spring is based: what is IoC/DI/AOP? Why are those things important? Why they exist? Which problems they solve? These are the main questions of this first part. While answering those answers I show the history behind them, which will make them way more easy to understand for the beginner and maybe, who knows, may also add something for the experienced developer.

The second is the practical one, in which I show how Spring is used in action. To do so I selected some important aspects of Spring like Spring MVC, Transactions, Data Access, Spring Security, and much more.

I hope with this book to popularize even more Spring and the best practices it brings to the table.
    For me, Spring is more than a framework, it's also an educational tool, which wakes up the developer for the real problems that he must face on it's day to day.

Hope you like it.
    Best regards,
    Henrique Lobo

I have been reading your book and it interest me much. I love your style of writing. Keep it up Henrique!

Best regards,
    Karen

Comment

Oh! Thanks Karen!

I'm starting a new book now, this time about Groovy/Grails, which I hope will be ready in may.

Comment

Working...
      X