X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Framework 3.2 RC2 Released

The second and final release candidate toward Spring Framework 3.2 is now available from the SpringSource repository

With GA rapidly approaching this release consists mostly of bug fixes and refactoring; see the release notes for complete details. Note that a number of the bug fixes are significant, some relating to performance and concurrency. Please update your dev and test builds to give RC2 a try it's the last chance for feedback before 3.2 goes final!

A few non-code related changes are worth pointing out as well:
    • Our reference documentation has been given a facelift (compare old vs new). This change also goes along nicely with the new look for our API docs under JDK 7.
    • We're now publishing JDiff reports to aid users in understanding what's changing at the API level between releases. For example, we've just published reports for 3.1.3.RELEASE_to_3.2.0.RC2 and 3.2.0.RC1_to_3.2.0.RC2. Spend a little time clicking around we hope you'll find it's a great way to stay up to date. It helps us too in our own code reviews and when ensuring backward compatibility between releases.

Download | Documentation | Javadoc API | Change Log | JIRA | Forum | Stack Overflow

The second and final release candidate toward Spring Framework 3.2 is now available from the SpringSource repository.

Education Jobs|
    Teacher Jobs

Comment

Thanks Spring Framework for giving this good news.

Comment

Thanks Spring Framework for giving this good news.

Comment

Where is EhCacheManagerFactoryBean?

Hi,

i migrated my project to 3.2.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT to 3.2.0-RC2.
          i saw that MvcAsyncTask will be renamed in WebAsyncTask (in the next RELEASE) ...
          and i don't know why but ...

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5:compile (default-compile) on project deveryrest: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
          [ERROR] /Volumes/deveryware/Projets/deveryrest/src/main/java/com/deveryware/utils/MessageDispatcherService.java:[33,40] error: package org.springframework.cache.ehcache does not exist
          [ERROR] /Volumes/deveryware/Projets/deveryrest/src/main/java/com/deveryware/utils/MessageDispatcherService.java:[74,12] error: cannot find symbol
          [ERROR] symbol: class EhCacheManagerFactoryBean

EhCacheManagerFactoryBean disappears :-x, Where is it now?

Comment

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-context-support</artifactId>
            <version>${version.spring}</version>
            </dependency>

is needed to have ehcache support.

thks

Comment

Thanks for sharing that good news to us

Comment

Hi All,

I am also new to Spring source community and I am building spring framework from source.

I have succeeded in building and importing spring framework source to STS but could not figure out how to run spring sub projects. It seems there are no main methods and also its not a j2ee project . please help me . It might seems like a dumb question , please pardon for it.

Comment

Hi All,

Can anyone reply to the above post?. Is that i have to make a sample project in order to use spring framework source or i can directly work on it. i am not able to figure out how to run any sub project of spring framework source alone.

Comment

Hi All,

I got the answer thanks to Enrico

Comment

Working...
                    X