Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Passing JSON string in the URL parameters using Spring & Robospice Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing JSON string in the URL parameters using Spring & Robospice

I am writing a rest client application and the way the server has been set up (beyond my control) is to perform specific filters the query string has a raw json. Here's a generic example:
    http://www.someurl.com/api/user?filter=[{"field1":"value1","field2":"value2","field3":" val ue3"}]
    Currently I am using Robospice/Spring extension to handle the network requests and for regular queries (i.e. no json paramters) it works pretty well. However, whenever I try and process a GET request with the above described url, I keep receiving 500 server error. I tried the same request using This android-async-library, which seems to be able to handle the parameters a little better (200 OK etc).

My question is, does Spring on android have the ability to make REST requests via this format? If so, what would be the steps to do it? (I've also tried on a demo project to run the same request, but again I get 500 server errors).
Working...
X