X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targets for post-1.0 Spring Android

As Spring Android is closely approaching release 1.0, it seems the overall features of this version are overally outlined and described.

However, I wonder, is there already a roadmap, a list of targets, for post-1.0 Spring Android? In which direction will it generally develop to?

Thanks for all remarks or hints (in case this was discussed somewhere already and I simply missed it).

Yes, indeed. We are nearing a 1.0 release. There is no roadmap yet, other than the feature requests that have been added in JIRA. The two main feature requests are adding a LocationTemplate which simplifies the use of location services, and also a BroadcastReceiverTemplate which similarly, simplifies BroadcastReceiver. In general, I think we'll stay out of the UI and focus on these kinds of features. We'll also continue to improve the RestTemplate functionality where applicable. If you have any requests, then please add JIRAs for them so we can consider them for inclusion in a future release. Thanks for the interest in the project. Community involvement will really help us drive the direction of the project.

Comment

Working...
    X