Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to prepopulate the form bean values in jsp?

I want to prepopulate the form values in jsp..how to do that?

You can annotate a method in your controller containing default values with @ModelAttribute. In this example, refer to the section with the code:

Code:
        @ModelAttribute("values")
        public List<String> getSimpleValues() {
            List<String> simpleValues = new ArrayList<String>();
            simpleValues.add("Value A");
            simpleValues.add("Value B");
            simpleValues.add("Value C");
            return simpleValues;
        }

Comment

You should set the value of the feild from you controller either in your form backing object or reference data.

Form backing object : set the feild of the command object

Reference data: Put the value intended in a map and post the key of the map as your feildname in JSP.

Hope this helps

Comment

shell necklace
        are easy to be made with various shell beads. Remember those fun shell necklaces they give you at luaus? Some people think these are cheesy, but I think these shell bracelet are cute. This pink shell necklace is much nicer than the simple luau shell necklaces, so it is even something you could wear shell earringto school or work. To make this necklace I went to the crafting store and choose a flower shaped pendant with a tropical look. The flower pendant is mother of pearl, and some of the shell beads have a mother of pearl look also. The acrylic beads are light pink, small, and round. For this shell ring I created a pattern, which gives the necklace a slight balance. Here are the supplies I used to make this beautiful piece of jewelry.

Comment

how to prepopulate the form bean values in jsp

Hi there,

I have a workflow scenario. I have 2 users A and B. User A creates a PO and when he saves, it sends a notification to user B via our LOTUS Notes. User B then approves the said PO and then, another notification was sent to User A telling him the the PO has been approved.

My problem is that, user A has been receiving the notification again and again. Is there a way to control such message so that the notification can only be sent once? I am using SWN_SELSEN program for the process.

Thanks in advance

Jun

Comment

Working...
          X