Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Having problems running WebFlow sample projects within Eclipse Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems running WebFlow sample projects within Eclipse

I'm just starting with Spring WebFlow. I downloaded the latest version (as of 4/19/2012), version 2.3.1, and tried them out on my copy of Eclipse, running them on a jboss 7.1 server.

Issue: The only sample project that runs is booking-mvc. All the others fail deployment with errors of the sort
    "The application must supply JDBC connections" or ClassNotFound exceptions for the various spring classes.

Details: I've got Indigo Service Release 2, and my jboss server is jboss-as-7.1.1.Final. I've got mvn set up and I followed the instructions to configure the sample projects for eclipse (mvn build, mvn test and then import using maven).

I *can* get the projects to work if I deploy the war files directly into the jboss server using the jboss administrative tool and bypassing eclipse. When I explode the war files, I can see all the libraries needed under WEB-INF/lib. But I'd like to get these samples working inside of eclipse if possible as it would be easier to start trying them out and changing them through the IDE rather than deploying manually every time I want to make a change.

I'm guessing there is something missing in the .pom files, but unfortunately I do not know much about maven either.

Thanks for any help.

George
Working...
X