X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Spring Web Flow in real application

Could someone explain how to use Web Flow in real application.
    For example the curent user has to start some flow, makes several steps and logout.
    Next day he returns, and the state of this flow should be restored from database (including the entities that are participated in this flow). How it can be implemented in real application? I read several tutorials but I seen only examples how to map to xml steps, decisions making and view rendering. But what about power of Spring Web Flow?!
    It's not enough.... Please advice.

Originally posted by Alekss View Post
    Could someone explain how to use Web Flow in real application.
    For example the curent user has to start some flow, makes several steps and logout.
    Next day he returns, and the state of this flow should be restored from database (including the entities that are participated in this flow). How it can be implemented in real application? I read several tutorials but I seen only examples how to map to xml steps, decisions making and view rendering. But what about power of Spring Web Flow?!
    It's not enough.... Please advice.
    Thank you so much for your post.

Comment

Are you talking about for example saving an incomplete application(form for instance) and then come back the following day and pick up from where you left off and complete the form?
      If that is the case I can help.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Alekss,

am new to spring,is there any good references for understanding the Spring Webflow?how it is more precious in real time applications?

Comment

Working...
        X