Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webscripts in remote persister repository

Hi,

We've got a webproject set up in Alfresco 3.2.1 with webscripts in WEB-INF/classes/surf/webscripts and working fine.

The same architecture and the same surf app pointing to an Alfresco 3.3.2 doesn't map the webscripts. Same config files, and everything.

Anyone help?

Thanks

When we contributed Surf to Spring and it became SpringSurf a number of config files had to change, obviously this was a *big* change for us when we moved to SpringMVC as the wrapper for Surf, so there is going to be some backward compatability issues sorry about that. The persister config is one of them. You can definitely still do this, I suggest looking at the config within the SpringSurf release to see how stores and search paths are configured.

FYI Alfresco 3.0-3.2 uses Alfresco Surf, Alfresco 3.3 and above uses SpringSurf.

Cheers,

Kev

Comment

Hi Kev,

Thanks for the answer.

The config files I think are fine. The thing is that Alfresco changed its AVMRemoteStore class (the webscript RemoteStore uses to get documents) and the DeclarativeRegistry is currently searching in the correct path but with the "package-desc.xml" files, so it doesn't return anything.

What's the package-desc.xml file? I've been searching for it in google and haven't found anything...

Comment

The RemoteStore has not changed significantly. The package-desc.xml is a new optional descriptor used to document a package of webscripts - it should not be required.

Can you provide any more information such as more detail on your config?

Thanks,

Kev

Comment

Hi Kev,

Sorry, it was a mistake from me. I was looking at the wrong piece of code. It's not looking for the package-desc.xml...

Anyway, looking for the "*.desc.xml" in the Alfresco side webscript doesn't work properly (the AVMRemoteStore listDocuments method with a pattern). That was the reason it wasn't mapping the webscripts. I changed that and will log the issue to jira so that they can fix it.

Regards and thanks for the help,
          Adei

Comment

Working...
          X