X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Surf Roo Addon

I have the same problem, it seems that the only solution it's an downgrade to roo 1.0. I'll try it for see.

Comment

My suggestion is: get rid of Roo. You don't need it. Just find sources for Spring Surf and you can find a number of sample applications for Spring Surf like pet clinic, quick start and travel application. I had issues with get it working while deploying from Eclipse but at least you will get idea how to deal with Spring Surf.

IMHO: Spring Surf is too new and don't have good documentation. Even Alfresco that is source for Surf doesn't provide good documentation. So only way you have is take a look into Alfresco / Spring Surf samples code and guess how it suppose to work.

Comment

SEMI SUCCESS!
        installed STS2.7.0.M1, downloaded Roo.1.1.4.RELEASE and updated STS, checked out latest se-surf trunk, mvn install, from inside sts roo prompt run osgi start --url file:/[Path/To/jar/file], then I can run surf install command.

The problem is it only creates the config files, and does not create the sample files. That is probably ok, but it seems to hang and not return to the roo prompt. Anyone else seen this behavior? Know where to see what is hung up? log file? Thanks in advance

gene

Comment

Same problem.
          I tested every suggested soluion but I failed.
          Could someone provide step by step installation description for Roo 1.1.3 ?
          Tks
          Tullio

Comment

Working...
          X