Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Surf Web Script for Liferay Portlet to display Alfresco WCM Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Surf Web Script for Liferay Portlet to display Alfresco WCM

Hello All,

I am trying to write a Spring Surf web Script custom Portlet in Liferay 6.1 to display the Alfresco web content with the help of url for different section.
    " URL for different section means : separate URL for each of the content in Alfresco page like header, slider, news , footer etc " and there will be different portlet for each too.

I am not able to get the Spring Surf web script Example for the Liferay Portlet. Can any body help me by providing the Links and document for the above issue.

I am using Alfresco 4.0.b , Liferay 6.1 .

I am new in Spring Surf.
    Please help me.

I would recommend posting this kind of Alfresco specific question on the Alfresco forums, probably here: https://forums.alfresco.com/en/viewforum.php?f=36. It's almost certainly going to get more views and you'll me much more likely to get a helpful response. I would recommend adding as much information as possible about why you're not able to get examples working (are they Alfresco examples or Surf examples) - the more information you can provide the better the responses are likely to be.

Regards,
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X